Start services for water, sewer & trash
For our office to set up a new utility account, the following items must be returned:
- First two pages of the Frisco Hills Residential Start-up Form packet
- Copy of a valid photo ID
- $95.00 Check/personal check or money order made payable to DCFWSD #8C
- Optional: Bank Draft (ACH) Form - This form may be turned in upon start-up of services or can be submitted at a later date.
For information on Trash & Recycling, please visit our page here.
Please return all of the above items to our office, drop box, or by mail:
- Office: Located at 1230 Brendan Dr, Little Elm, TX 75068 in Frisco Ranch. Office hours are Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Drop Box: Located at the community pool in Frisco Ranch at 1212 Lone Pine Dr, Little Elm, TX 75068
- By Mail: DCFWSD #8C, P.O. Box 1084, Little Elm, TX 75068
If you have purchased a new home from a builder, Trash & Recycling bins are delivered by DCFWSD 8C once all the start-up items have been received.
The last few pages of the Start-Up Forms packet are for your information! Please let us know if you have any questions.
Drop Box Location